Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gaming

For those who don't know, I am an avid gamer (board and video). I've had the chance to play quite a bit lately, mostly board games as I haven't had the time or the inclination to play any of the video games on my list. Recently I have played Shadows over Camelot, Battlestar Galactica, and Betrayal at House on the Hill. All are great games and I enjoy the level of depth to them. They are complex and they have great themes.

Playing so much has made me want to play some board games that are themed for books. I have played the Game of Thrones board game and even the Bioshock Infinite games. They are great games, but I would much rather have a game created that is not a war game. It would be really cool to see a co-op game for something like the Mistborn books or the Wheel of Time.

Maybe once I am done working on my book series I will be able to focus on creating a game for my own books. It would be really fun to work on and it would let me show so much more of the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment