Saturday, January 23, 2016

Alex can't be trusted with money

So I bought a lightsaber as a reward for finishing Nanowrimo. This is no $20 toy lightsaber. No. I decided to buy a high end +$100 lightsaber from a website called ultrasabers.com (for those interested, I got the Dark Initiate V4). It's a red saber and it just arrived.

It's awesome and I don't regret my purchase at all. I kind of wish I had sprung for sound, but that was an extra lot of money and I am happy with what I have (though I want another one or two). This lightsaber has become the single coolest thing ever. I carry it with me most of the time and use it as the world's coolest flashlight. There is nothing more fun than walking outside in the dark and igniting a lightsaber. My neighbors probably think I am a little weird, but whatever. I have a lightsaber and they don't, so who's the real winner here?

No comments:

Post a Comment